Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Make Battle Net Download Faster






Hey everyone, in this tutorial i'll be showing you how to fix the terrible slow download at about 10kb/ps basically what you have to do is enter the settings and uncheck peer to peer which will. Make battle net download faster. Ot: blizz downloader is epicly slow for a reason that's why blizz is testing out the new stream downloader which is like 100 times faster; for me to download the 5 gigs for the pre-cata (401 part 1&2)) took about 2 days, while a 15gig (the ptr pre-cata patches with stream and had to download it twice) took me 'bout 2hours.


make battle net download faster




Battle of Durak - Battle Card Game by Fedor Sosnin ...


Battle of durak - battle card game by fedor sosnin





The battlenet service was constantly stopping at 0b/s for me every forum i went to and every video i saw had the same generic fix options i did all of them with the exception of disabling my. I get horrifically bad download speeds on the blizzard app and only the blizzard app. i want to download the new overwatch update, but my downloads are going at about 5 kb/s. my download speed is around 250 mbps so i should be getting around 30 mb/s.. After running speed tests and packet tests on my network- there is no issue attaining 50mbps download speeds. it is only the battlenet application that has a down speed of 600kbps. i’m in the uk and found that switching my ip to asia with a vpn bumps the speed up to 43mbps for a few moments, before it gradually drops to 300kbps after 20 seconds..



visit link reference






Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page